Trisha over at Boffo Panda went and tagged me for a meme, even though she doesn’t know what a meme is. Isn’t that cute?
Anyway, here are six things that make me happy:
- Chocolate, especially really good rich and creamy chocolate.
- Dancing around my house to music I love all by myself. So what? You know you do it too.
- Vanilla cake, frosting, pudding, or ice cream. I think that people only think vanilla is boring because they go and eat that awful imitation vanilla that’s a by-product of the timber industry. Yuck. That is NOT vanilla, and yes, I know that REAL vanilla costs like 50 times as much, but there is a very, very good reason for that. Life is too short to eat imitation vanilla.
- Being surrounded by friends, laughing and crying and sharing stories and offering support.
- Anything with Hello Kitty on it.
- Being in love.
Here are the Rules for this meme:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post six things that make you happy along with these rules.
- Then tag six others (letting them know, of course).
- Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.
I’m tagging: Dancing Mermaid, Goddess Leonie, 11Photographs, and Moe. That’s all because I don’t know six people who blog who didn’t already tag me for the meme.
2 thoughts on “6 Things That Make Me Happy”
My six things:
1) My peeps (fiance, friends and family)
2) Helping people be successful
3) My work (although it is work) I like the challenge
4) My new house (empty as it may be)
5) Lighting a fire, a bottle of wine and watching a movie
Ok, so maybe I am different than most my age but a fire and movie are the ideal Friday night for me…but Saturday is all about party-time 🙂
6 things that make me joyous:
1)My puppy->not such a puppy anymore but he will always be a puppy in my eyes
3)hooking up with guys I will never see again
4)School->studying in a program that I absolutely love
5)Acing an assignment/quiz/test/exam
6)reminiscing about my future academic goals